There are many reasons you should consider the Beadlock wheels for your UTV. The amazing benefits have led most UTVs owners to opt for one, and if you own one, then you should consider one of the best utv Beadlock wheels. Sometimes you do not have control over the surface of the terrain you drive through, and that is the reason you need a rugged and durable wheel to keep you going at all times.
For those who desire to air down more, drive on rugged trails or do some tough and rough rock and hill-climbing, then Beadlock wheels are such a great investment. The main reason Beadlock wheels were created was to offer maximum protection to your wheels from dismounting whenever it is subjected under high torque loads and lower tire pressures.
So, with what it offers, you can see why most UTV owners are not hiding their interest in Beadlock wheels for their UTVs. There are different types you will find in the market today, and one can easily get to make the wrong call. However, that is not something you should worry about.
Benefits of using Beadlock wheels for UTVs
There are amazing benefits of choosing Beadlock wheels over any other in the market, and we are glad to share them with you.
You can run flat
There are unplanned situations where tires go off during motion due to one thing or another, and that can result in hazardous occurrences. That is not to be expected with Beadlock wheels. Beadlock wheels are well designed and structured to keep your tire in place, and even if it gets punctured, you can run flat without the tires getting out of place.
Maintains air pressure
Your tire is required to maintain a certain air pressure degree to keep the UTV running without any issue with balance and coordination. Not all wheels have the capacity to keep or maintain tire air pressure, especially when subjected to any harsh condition.
Handle tough terrains
Only the Beadlock wheel has the strength to handle any tough condition. It does the work of suspension and ensures you are safe while riding and also keep your vehicle in good condition irrespective of the kind of terrain you drive through.
Parts of Beadlock – Get familiar
Now that you’ve got to know about the importance of Beadlock, it is also important that you know the parts of the Beadlock so you can easily have a smooth experience with it.
Outer Beadlock ring
This is the part of the Beadlock that is located at the outer clamp that locks the outer bead of your tire to the wheel.
Inner Beadlock ring
This is referred to as the machined surface that allows the bead bundle of the tire to take the center position on the wheel so that the other side of the clamp will lock the outer tire bead to the wheel. Take note that most inner bead lock ring has holes where you can insert threads, accept bolt to clamp the two Beadlock rings together.
The bolt helps to hold rings together, and the outer Beadlock ring can be held in place with the use of a 1 to 1-1/4-inch-long 5/16-inch bolt. The bolt can be of different grades, and it ranges from 5 to 8 depending on the design of the wheels.
Inner safety bead
The inner safety bead is the small bump that runs the circumference of most Beadlock wheels at about ¾ inch inside the wheel rim. The function of the safety bead is to keep the tires bead bundle from slipping inward into the wheel. Apparently, this works effectively until your tire pressure is lowered to a certain point, depending on the weight of the vehicle or some other forces.
Almost all automobiles have rims, and that is not excluded in the Beadlock wheel. Something is similar to rims of beadlocks. They are the inner part of the wheel that faces the tire’s inner bead bundle to the wheel. Just as I said earlier, beadlocks are known to come with just a single rim on the inside of the wheel.
The last part we need you to know is the valve stem, and it is also called the engine life as it does many works all at once. It is responsible for taking in air into the tire and as well seals the air that comes into the tire and wheel through the use of a one-way Shrader valve.
Out Top Best beadlocks wheels
1. METHOD 401 R UTV Beadlock Review
- Developed for the extremes of off-road racing
- Width and offset provide optimal handling and feedback for the driver. Solid A356 aluminum with T6 heat treatment construction
- Iconic 12 window design with debossed METHOD logos. Reinforced inner lip provides extreme strength and durability
- Forged 6061 aluminum V.2 beadlock ring for greater strength and less deflection. American made Grade 8 zinc-plated beadlock hardware kit included
- Super strong 1600 lbs. load rating
The Method Race Wheels 401-R beadlock wheel is a popular choice for UTV racing enthusiasts. These wheels are designed to provide optimum handling and feedback during off-road races, with widths up to 26 inches available in offset from 1″ – 18″.
The inner lip of the spokes provides exceptional strength while reinforcing bolts prevent lateral deflection. This series has an incredible load rating of 1600 lbs., making it perfect for any type of terrain you can imagine!
2. System 3 SB3 15 inch Matte Black Beadlock Wheels
ystem 3 is one of the newest tire/wheel companies to hit the market for ATVs and Side by Sides. Their lineup includes beadlocks, but they are not just any old set! The SB3 features a stainless steel lug insert with an industry-first extra bolt hole that you can rotate your locking ring in case it strips out.
15 inch System 3 SB3 Matte Black Beadlock Wheels have a 1500 lb. load capacity per wheel and 10mm thick billet beadlocks rings to resist the harsh elements found in rugged terrain! This Wheel/Tire Kit will fit almost all ATV’s and UTVs with 4×137, or 156 bolt patterns so you are sure not to get stuck in your ride due to equipment failure.
The 5+2 Offset keeps stance close enough for true-to-stock look without sacrificing stability on steep inclines or rocky hillsides where traction is kept at its best by maximum contact patch area of tire against rock surface.
3. Tusk Teton Beadlock Wheel for Polaris RANGER RZR XP 1000 2014-2018
- Unless replacing this exact wheel you must purchase two for proper fitment. Wheel uses tapered lug nuts.
- Cast Aluminum wheel with a forged aluminum beadlock ring for light weight and maximum strength
- Bigger and stronger 5/16" Grade 8 Zinc plated beadlock bolts.1200 lb load rating for durability
- Screw on center cap included
- Oversize lug holes fit common 17mm sockets
Tusk Teton Beadlock wheels are made for Polaris RANGER RZR XP 1000 2014-2018. These rugged, cast aluminum beadlocks have a forged aluminum 5/16″ grade 8 bolt that resists wear and tear better than anything else on the market. With an oversized lug hole to fit any 17mm socket you’ll be ready to go at all times!
4. SuperATV 14×7 Inch Bandit Wheel For Polaris ATV/UTV
- ✔️【 Fits】 Work great on RZR, Ranger, Sportsman and Other UTVs / ATVs | Will Fit any 4/156 bolt pattern with either M12x1.5mm or 3/8x24 lugs (See product description for complete fitment list) | 4.5" back-spacing (sticks out 2.5" past the hub) | Note: Will fit other lug sizes if using factory lug nuts
- 【Go Anywhere】When looking for 14x7 wheels, you have a lot of choices, but if you are wanting ATV & UTV Wheels with a six double-spoke design and a machined finish, These Bandit Wheels will turn heads and get the job done.
- 【Perfect Design】Get a set of H-Series Bandit Wheels to make your machine stand out of the crowd- Made of Cast Aluminum Construction
- 【Includes】 One 14x7 Wheel, Nuts, and Metal Valve Stem
- 👍 【100% Fit Guaranteed】You can rest easy knowing your 14 Inch UTV Wheels will fit perfectly. SuperATV is a family-owned business and we take product quality seriously. SuperATV Windshields are made in our half-million square foot manufacturing/warehouse facility in Indiana; we field-test our products on 600+ acres of prime riding land to ensure you have the best quality UTV and ATV Accessories. Order your 14x7 Wheels Today!
Get your hands on one of these H-Series, cast aluminum wheels to make that machine stand out from the crowd. With a six double spoke design and machined finish, you can’t go wrong with choosing this set for any 4/156 bolt pattern vehicle (see product description). The backspace is at an impressive 4.5″ so it sticks out 2.5 inches past the hub which will give a nice clean look when coupled with tires size 225 or wider!
Bradlocks wheels installation
Frequently asked questions
Are beadlocks wheels safe?
Yes, they are safe. However, as you know, with automobiles, anything can fail, and Beadlock wheels can go as well. Obviously, if you carefully handle them, you are likely to use it for a longer period, but if abused, you might end up having a sad story to tell.
Should I install Beadlock wheels?
That is up to you to determine if you need Beadlock wheels or not. There are some factors that you need to consider, such as the legal license, where you intend to use the vehicles, and more.
Is Beadlock difficult to maintain?
Without a doubt, they are designed to be rugged and durable, and you have less work to do as regarding the maintenance. All that is needed to keep it on for a longer period is not to abuse it.
You have on this page everything that you need to know about the best utv Beadlock wheels. We have done all we could to bring to you comprehensive information that entails the benefits of using Beadlock wheels and also the parts of the Beadlock for you to get familiar with them so you can have a smooth experience if you eventually decide to get one for yourself.